Monday, April 21, 2008

Nonsense

I've noticed that I've been posting total nonsense lately. I re-read my post from yesterday and found myself scratching my head thinking, "Whah?" I'm trying to figure out why - I think it has something to do from being so tired. Or maybe my brain just fizzled out after last week's stress extravaganza. And now I'm like the guy in office space - I just don't care, I've got a completely befuddled, relaxed smirk on my face and am likely to cut out at the least little opportunity.

Ah, well. I'm getting stuff done, just not stressing about it very hard. I guess that's the way to go; however, around here people don't seem to think you're working unless you're freaking out. I still haven't figured out why that is - maybe I'm more important if I'm screaming? Hmmm...

No comments: