Wednesday, September 17, 2008

MO American Water = DISASTER

The saga continues. The mini river down the side of my driveway is not yet fixed. I called Missouri American Water. They said that only a plumber could fix it. I called the plumber (RotoRooter). They said they can't do it without Missouri American Water Company. I called Missouri American Water Company. They can't do it. All they can do is turn off the water and charge me $15 for the priviledge of having a utility turned off. Thanks guys. Oh, and we still need a plumber to fix the problem. What? What?? I just want to mitigate the damage to my freaking yard and driveway by the streamlet going down the side! For God's sake, just figure out who the hell should be doing something and tell me and I'll call them to do it! Gah.

Ahem. So I call The plumber. He still can't do anything to fix the leak, but he can call the county. He does so, calls me back, tells me the same thing, so I ask for the county waterworks number from him. I call the county. The county waterworks clerk says, "I don't know what the hell Missouri American is talking about. We have more trouble with this company. I'll call them to see what the hell is going on."

That's the first good news I've had all day. I am so frustrated. And here I sit, waiting for waterworks to call me back. Jesus Christ on a pogo stick. I think my head is going to explode.

No comments: