Friday, December 18, 2009

Now that that's out of the way...

Okay, so I'm posting twice in quick succession. But this post has nothing to do with the previous post and, yes, I'm a dork about separating my subjects. It bothers me when there's no clear delineation, even in those posts where it's just stream of consciousness.

So, the subject of this post - Evelyn, of course. I'm going to freak out about my baby. She woke up this morning smiling her little face off. Every time I looked at her and smiled, she gave me this absolutely huge grin that lit her whole face up. Then she just lay there, kicking her feet and snorting with a huge grin on her face like she was trying to laugh but didn't quite know how.

Just when I'm getting frustrated from being stuck in this chair for marathon feedings and cluster feedings and just as I'm getting broken from so little sleep, she has to go and do something like make my day.

No comments: