Monday, January 11, 2010

Work again, work again, jiggity jig.

I need to face it: I'm going back to work in less than a month and starting Evelyn in day care in less than that. Bleh. I'm really not looking forward to it. Not only has this maternity leave been night and day compared to leave with Ragsy when I was so sick when my husband went back to work, I'll be going back to a long commute without the anticipation of a mental challenge and will be thinking about my kids while I'm there. I've actually grown to like my boss kind of, but I really need something more difficult if I'm going to stay, or he'll need to let me work from home sometimes.

Plus, the cost is just astronomical, but I really like our day care and preschool. Oh, well. Time to create that budget.

And, of course, Evelyn is waking up because I had the unmitigated gall to get online. Contrary little girl. I like that, but it'd be nice if she'd resume her predictable napping schedule. At least she's feeling better. The seepage is gone and nursing is going smoothly again, so I can only assume her ears feel better. Here's hoping it lasts.

No comments: