Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Underwear.

I forgot how depressing post-pregnancy can be, and often for ridiculous reasons. My new gripe is that I not only have to shop for clothing, I also must buy new undies. I hate clothes shopping, especially after having given birth. The waist of everything is tight, while the butt and thighs are disproportionately loose, and spending so much money on good professional-looking shirts is a bit painful, given that my breasts are Pamela Anderson sized, so I'll need something large enough to accommodate them; however, anything large enough to do, unless it's fitted, will make me look like a tube from the boobs down.

Buying new underwear, however, is even worse. My current undies are all stretched out from accommodating an unwieldy belly. My midsection is still unwieldy, but it's even more bizarrely shaped than it was previously, thanks to all the stretching. Grrrr... This is something only plastic surgery can correct, too - snapping back into shape after pushing something the size of a watermelon out of your body isn't as easy as it was only three and a half years ago. Oh, well. Hopefully my acquisitive side will come out to play. Sadly, I only get acquisitive when it comes to things for my children and facial cleansers (I'm a junkie).

No comments: