Friday, December 21, 2007

Here we go.

Today's our last day in town before we go to India. We've been really remiss about contacting people to say goodbye; unfortunately, both me and my husband have been needing to work at night, plus pack, plus manage an extremely active toddler, leaving us no time for anything else. Which sucks. But at least we managed to call our parents.

I'm getting really excited, though I'm trying really hard to keep an open mind about tomorrow's flights, especially the long one.

Right now I'm at work trying to wrap up and being completely unsuccessful. Our network connection is down, so no one can use anything but the Internet - no network folders, no e-mail, not even the phone in some cases. So, here I sit. Babbling on about how I'm leaving.

Anyway, I hope everyone has wonderful holidays and finds a chance to relax and enjoy. I'll see you on the other side of January!

1 comment:

flatflo said...

I too feel like I haven't talked to anyone recently. And see how I'm just now getting around to responding? I am a bad, bad friend. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year?
I hope you guys are having lots of fun and are taking a lot of pictures to share!