Friday, November 30, 2007

Speaking of vomiting...

Okay, okay - after this post, I swear I'm done with the barf talk. However, I just called daycare to tell them that my son was sick and not coming in. I told them what was wrong and they started apologizing right and left. I don't get it. If there are a lot of young children together all day and one gets sick, of course, all of them are going to get sick. That's just the way it works. I'm not mad about it - I certainly don't like being covered in sick, but I also get that that's what happens sometimes with young children.

Anyway, I guess some parents were furious because it was going around. Unless they were careless with the food and that was what cause him to get ill, I really don't mind - I don't see how they could control it any more than they are now by sanitizing the heck out of everything, which they do regularly anyway. Is it truly common to get mad at this? If so, it seems ridiculous to blame someone else for a virus spreading unless they're just letting kids play in each other's gak. Ewwww... Okay. Once more, I feel dirty.

No comments: