Monday, November 12, 2007

Birthday.

Today is my birthday. I am 32. I remember thinking that was absolutely ancient and now it blows my mind that some day my son will think the same thing.

I'm happy today. I was thinking about what I wanted to accomplish in my life when I was a little girl and realized that I accomplished everything I wanted to and then some so now it's time to set some new goals. Or to start doing what I've done already and re-commit myself to doing it better than I have before.

Birthdays are much better days than January 1 to set personal goals. For me they're much more meaningful - a more accurate yardstick for what I've done. But that's just me.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I've always been big on the birthday evaluation. What did I do for the year? What do I hope to accomplish by next year? Much better measure of time.