Sunday, June 8, 2014

Why I shouldn’t go running at 7 a.m.



I got up at 6:30 this morning and was out at the park on a two hour trail run (waddle?) by 7. My husband tells me I shouldn’t do that, because the energy I get from doing so results in conversations like this, which happened as we were eating dinner:

Me: Hmmm, taking a bite of fresh cherry makes this brie taste that much more stinky. Yet compelling. Like watching the Kardashians.

Husband: Wait, what?

Me: Yep. Hey, do you think if I worked out enough my ass would be as strong as a nutcracker? If that happens, you’d better be careful when I make candied pecans.

Husband: Are you saying that you’d have a buttcracker?

Me: Maybe. Hey. That reminds me, I need to do laundry.

Husband: Andi, how the hell did you get from cherries to Kardashians to buttcrackers to laundry all in under two minutes?

Me: I’m just that awesome.

Husband: Please never run in the morning again. 

Me: I wonder what will happen when I get up tomorrow at 5:15 to run?

No comments: