Sunday, June 29, 2014

Thomas English Muffins, You're Either Smart or Clueless

I have a disgusting, perverted mind. So, like any disgusting and perverted mind would, when I read something about "nooks and crannies" on food packaging (or really any packaging), my mind immediately goes right into the gutter. Which is why I think that the people behind Thomas English Muffins are probably the smartest people alive. Because they make their muffins so damn memorable in addition to delicious. See? I did it again. 

It's sad that that was my most coherent thought yet today. By way of first-world, not-super-serious problems, my daughter and son have spent the day being by turns weird and cranky, then my daughter turned infectious. As luck would have it, she has a skin infection. In her nose. At least she lets me clean in there - it's tough enough shoving a Q-tip up someone else's nose. Doing it while they're squirming around doesn't help. So that's good.

Then just as I was putting the kids to bed, my husband calls me to the basement where apparently our house's main drain has backed up. Kind of. It's not an emergency, but annoying nonetheless. Then I remembered that I have a 7:30 meeting, so had to get online to do some work, get slammed by an audit I missed since I try not to work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and now here I sit, snickering like a teenager at the thought of nooks and crannies. You're welcome.

No comments: