Monday, June 23, 2014

My horoscope is now telling me what to make for dinner?

On a completely frivolous note, I just checked my horoscope. I'm curious and bored. I was told to take a few hours off work (by my boss) because a lot of our team, self included, is completely burned out from working 12 and 14 hour days lately - and it's only going to get worse since I'll temporarily be taking over for my boss when she has her baby. It "helped" that I feel kinda sick and apparently sound like living death.  Whatever.

Anyway, I checked my horoscope out of curiosity and it advised that I should avoid spending a lot of money and, while I'm at it, I should make chicken cacciatore. Ummm, what?

I can totally get behind saving money at any time, but am a little surprised by the recommendation that I ought to cook some chicken.

Horoscopes must have changed in the last few years since last I checked mine.

No comments: