Sunday, March 23, 2008

Six seconds...

That's the longest my mom went without talking today. Oh, well - I knew what I was getting into. Surprisingly, I don't mind - it's not like it's at all tranquil when she's not here, so the more the merrier. And since I've started losing weight, she's been pretty complementary and has backed off the comments about what I'm eating. Hopefully my weight loss will continue.

At daycare they're talking about moving Ragsy to the two-year room early. It's not really that early - he'd be considered ready in two months anyway. They said they worried he was bored. Personally, I think it's two things: he's ready to start trying on the potty and they don't have the equipment downstairs; and he's ridiculously energetic and maybe just needs a change of scenery. Either way, I'm fine with him moving as long as it's challenging for him in a good way and not frustrating. Given his past experiences, it'll probably be an appropriate continuum, so I'm not too worried, though I'd like to watch him play in the two-year room at some point. As an added bonus, it's slightly cheaper once he moves.

Anyway, the upcoming week at work is going to be a challenge. We're trying to implement a new product in three weeks when we originally had three and a half months. This will go well. Ugh. Oh, well. If it's not a complete disaster at least I can say I helped, right? Well, I'm off. Did I mention I love my new laptop??

No comments: