Friday, April 3, 2015

My blog as a movie character

I was thinking, which is dangerous because doing that hurts my head and makes me appear a bit like a mad scientist when I decide to execute on an idea. Which is cool, because I've got wild curly hair as it is. It lends itself well.

But, I was thinking nonetheless, that if my blog were a movie character, hiddenchicken would be the female version of Bob Destepello from Gross Pointe Blank. It's not that I'm particularly aggressive, but the scene where he reads John Cusack's character his "poem" resonates with me on an almost uncomfortable level.

Primarily because I'm here, in my kitchen, producing random glurge that people are nice enough to read, but they'd probably really like me to skip to the end. I feel that way all the time at work. "Dammit, man - what is the POINT?"

The point is, I don't actually have one. That, my friend, is my secret.

So that's that. Yet you stay with me anyway for whatever reason. Maybe you want to spam me and use me as a way to get others to read your blog. Maybe I entertain you with my bumbling attempts through life. Or perhaps you're looking for more information on looking up women's sundresses or Benedict Cumberbatch (apparently someone may a lifesized chocolate statue of him...no, really).

My most common search terms, by the way, are related to heat rash and looking up sundresses, which leads me to believe that people might be getting chafed from attempting to look at panties in the summer. You really need to stop that, by the way, or at least try Runner's Lube or Body Glide.

Well, I'm going to peace out - I'm technically working, but with Good Friday, most people are out or not paying attention, which is nice for a change.

No comments: