Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's not news, it's me.

I just had an entire discussion with my mom about her best friend's arm pits. Ugh. I won't go into the nitty gritty, but I can tell you that boils were involved and I feel violated and dirty now.

How's that for news?

Now that I've grossed you out, I have good news - they're not going to induce me until next Tuesday. Why on earth they're going to induce me the day before my due date is beyond me, but I assume it has something to do with a combination of scheduling and wanting me to carry as long as possible. I must admit to being disappointed. I was looking forward to not being pregnant sooner rather than later; however, I like that nature's being allowed to take its course longer than originally planned.

In other news, well... I have no other news. Just someone else's arm pits. Sorry 'bout that.

2 comments:

flatflo said...

I woke at 2:30ish this morning after having a dream about you, your hubby & Ragsy. And of course, Baby. I fully expected to come down this morning to find you went into full labor in the wee hours of the morning and I would have a new baby to coddle!
Happy (almost) birthday!

HiddenChicken said...

Must be ESP!