Friday, October 30, 2009

Getting to sleep will be interesting tonight.

Today was great. I got to keep my promise to Ragsy and watched him in his Halloween parade. He was so proud of himself, but he's completely keyed up. He's still laying in bed singing pirate shanties (he's moved on from one of the dirtier one to a man with a monkey named Scurvy Pete) and will probably be up at 2 a.m. - again - demanding to put on his pirate costume. Just like last night.

After the Halloween parade, it was time for my doctor's appointment. I swear, those internal exams drive me nuts. I've been having contractions ever since, right on top of each other. They're not painful, but good grief, they're irritating. I never realized how uncomfortable it was to laugh and have a contraction at the same time until this evening. It's like trying to giggle around a rock. I should enjoy it - my stomach will never be this hard again.

No comments: