Sunday, October 4, 2009

I hate just about everything and everyone right now.

It's official - I'm going to murder someone. My mother and my husband are subtly "disagreeing," which means my mom is making obnoxious, thoughtless comments and I'm getting flack from both sides. My mom doesn't understand why her efforts to "help" are falling on deaf ears. My husband becomes more livid every time she opens her mouth. I'm the only one watching the kid here, who is understandably upset because he knows I'm frustrated and, despite my best efforts, it's spilled over. Every damn person in this household is following me around, too, talking, talking, talking. In fact, I've just managed to disengage from my son (who's not sleeping, though God knows why since he was up half the night thanks to the fans), only to be followed into my bedroom by my mother. Twice. Luckily, she's informed me that she's leaving, but my husband, who left to get a hair cut, just got back. Oh, great flipping joy.

Why the hell can't anyone shut up? Or at least just go the hell away from me? Or maybe just stop complaining so I don't have to feel like some sort of referee?

Yes, yes...poor me. Another person will be following me around in a little while, but dammit, at least that little person won't be able to talk for a while.

No comments: