Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fire!

Our son's pre-school caught fire last night. Fortunately, no one was hurt. Unfortunately, we have no idea when our son will be back in school, which means we probably won't be back to a regular work schedule until at least next week.

Talk about frustrating. It's not all bad, though. My mom's getting into town tomorrow, so at least she'll get extra time with Ragsy. Plus, if pre-school is closed Thursday, I might be able to get her to watch him that day. Did I mention that my mom isn't the most grandmotherly person? If she watches Ragsy Thursday, he'll probably lose brain cells. Mom's a huge TV addict, to the point where she's actually purchased her own television for the guest room downstairs and intends to bring an older one for our kitchen. I've put my foot down that it'll be off when Ragsy is here, but that's not likely to work if I ask her to watch him.

Oh, well. Guess we'll just have to crack the whip when we get home. Grrr...

No comments: