Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Busy, busy, busy.

Things have been crazy busy lately, at work and personally. Ragsy has again stopped sleeping through the night, too, which has made for delightful mornings. I wish he'd stay in bed. As funny as it may sound, fishing him out of laundry baskets filled with clean laundry is really not as exciting as one might think at 1:30 a.m.

Apparently he fell into my husband's clean laundry the other night while trying to make it to my side of the bed. I was woken to, "I'm trapped, Mommy! I'm trapped!" Okay, I lied - it was hilarious, even at 1:30 a.m. Well, I'm off - it's almost 9, Ragsy has yet to stop singing to himself in his bedroom. I'm assuming it's not going to stop anytime soon, so I might as well try to work out instead of waiting for him to wind down.

No comments: