Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Things I only tell my blog

1. I don't like being called cookie under any circumstances. Someone at work called me cookie today. I almost punched him.

2. In fact, I fantasize about punching a lot of people. It's probably not healthy.

3. My running playlist includes Megan Trainor's All About that Bass. I love it.

4. I'm way more perverse than most people realize (yes, that perverse).

5. And a lot more egotistical.

6. I used to get permanents until 5th grade, when I got one and it apparently stayed. For the rest of my life.

7. I've run three marathons. I now don't like to run that much. It's just more efficient as a calorie burner. If I could, I'd walk, but I don't have the time to walk as much as I'd need to in order to burn the same amount of calories.

8. I swear like a sailor. Unless I'm around my kids. Then I just want to swear like a sailor. I swear in the car a LOT, though.

9. I don't listen to most of the meetings I have at work. I can't. I'm usually double, triple and even quadruple or quintuple booked, which is why I ask for suggestions and go with others' recommendations. I'm not a good manager, I just don't have time to pay attention.

10. My family irritates the bejeezus out of me. I love them dearly and would never not have them, but they hunt me down - ALL of them (husband included) - and won't. Stop. Talking. Ever. Thank goodness I love them so much.

No comments: