Thursday, November 6, 2008

My brain hurts.

Work has been getting better, much better. I'm actually useful now. But between the disability regulation, new parts of Medicare, Medigap and Medicaid I'm learning, sometimes I think my brain is going turn to mush. I remember thinking Part D was complicated. Thanks to the Social Security Administration and their regulations on disability, I swear I feel dumber every day. Oh, well. At least I'm helping someone - hopefully I'm smart enough to do it well.

Other than that, things are going relatively well. I've been terrible about responding to my personal e-mail, though. Since I'm working full time again, I'm still getting used to the routine: get up, go to work, come home, feed everyone, bathe the kid, get him to bed, clean the dishes, work out, try to relax, collapse. I'd also like to add some creative writing to that. Unfortunately, Ragsy has been having some trouble adjusting to daylight savings time, so that just hasn't happened. The first morning, he was up at 4:30. The second it was 5 a.m. This morning it was 6. So we're getting there. I have GOT to stop going to bed at 1 a.m.

I wish I were an interesting person. Then I could engage you with tales of my adventures. Well, tales that don't involve bodily fluids, swollen lips (from lip-plumping lipstick, you pervert!) and federal regulations.

1 comment:

flatflo said...

OK, I just read "lip-plumping" as "lip-plumbing" and thought that you were doing some home improvement and hit yourself with a pipe, or somesuch. Weird what your eyes will do to you...