Tuesday, March 10, 2015

It's Always Sunny in St. Louis?

It has been a weird, horrible week and I am so done. Sadly, it is Tuesday. We've been dealing with a huge client escalation at work. As such, I've been working most nights and weekends. Again. When I did get out this weekend (what? I needed pajama pants so I went to the mall), an older lady - maybe 60 or so - cat called me. Kind of anyway.

It's always unsettling when you walk through a pair of doors, hold open the door for the person behind you, only to be told, "Damn, baby - you sure fill out those jeans nice!" Uhhhh. Not many people who aren't my husband can tell me that without getting punched. But I do make exceptions for the elderly and those who I hope have dementia.

Anyway...

This weekend we're going on a Griswalds-esque trip. It should be loads of fun. I cannot wait, but I'm going to have to take my laptop. Just in case you see.

No comments: